- Width: 10hp
- Depth: 25mm
- Power: +12V:50mA -12V:50mA
The cornerstones of modular patches
VCAs are absolutely essential in a modular system, for example for:
- Shaping the amplitude or timbre of a tone with an envelope.
- Animating a mixture of several oscillators.
- Controlling the amount of filter modulation with a random source or a touch controller.
- Applying an envelope on the linear FM signal hitting an oscillator.
- More compact footprint (10-HP), with sliders instead of knobs for the main gain/CV control.
- Gain indicator LED.
- Positive offset control (0 to 8V) for direct use of bipolar modulation sources.
Tax Excluded for International orders. This price does NOT include Tax