- 4 Channel Oscilloscope
- Voltage Monitor with Quad Voltage & Gate Source
- Dual Waveform Generator
- Quad Clock Source with Clock Division, Multiplication & Offset
- Spectral Analyzer (single-FFT)
- Spectrograph (multi-FFT)
- ++++ there's more to come!
DATA Mutifunction Tool (Silver)
The DATA is a digital platform for testing, measurement, and signal generation in Eurorack modular synthesis systems. It is a modular tool kit, with functions applicable to any system and style.
Use the DATA’s scope to view the interactions between your control voltages and audio signals, allowing you to master your modules by understanding their voltage ranges, control shapes, and parameter responses. Use the DATA’s dual waveform generator to dial in a precisely scaled LFO for CV control, or use the waveform’s frequency “note mode” to effortlessly make dyads (two note chords). Use the DATA’s clock program as a master clock or to divide or multiply an incoming clock signal, sending four different clock outs to gate modules directly or as control to sequencers.
The possibilities of the DATA are basically unlimited; with the included microSD you can update the DATA’s firmware and we can continue to refine and create new programs.
- Width: 16 HP
- Depth: 35mm
- Power: ~250mA +12V ~60mA -12V
- Full color, 2.8” (71mm) display, with crystal clear, scratch resistant window
- User upgradable firmware via included microSD card
- Oscilloscope, tuner, waveform generator, clock source/div/mult, spectral display, and more
- >>>> Input / Output
- 4 input jacks (+/-10V range), AC or DC coupled via on-screen control
- 4 buffered through jacks, one for each input channel
- 4 output jacks (+10 to -5V range), can be CV, audio, trigger or gate signals
Tax Excluded for International orders. This price does NOT include Tax