- Preset sequencing and morphing
- Extremely high resolution TZFM
- Delay based resonator
- 64 band vocoder mode
- Special audiorate modulation modes (MOD A)
- Analog wavefolder
- Extensive Sync, Pulse and ModB options
- Detuneable 8 note chords and tons more
- Wavetables - Each VCO can select from 128 banks of wavetables , each with 8 individual 512-sample waveforms for a total of 1024 waves. The choice of waveform within the currently selected bank is under voltage control. There is smooth interpolation between the waveforms within a bank, allowing a very wide range of different possible waveshapes.
- Chords - Oscillator 1 can be operated in a CHORD mode, which runs 8 copies of the oscillator in parallel with adjustable detuning, leading to very fat, rich waveforms. The oscillators have extensive modulation capabilities including audio rate (98KHz) Frequency and Phase Modulation (FM and PM) via external sources. Nonlinear combination processes allow the outputs of the two oscillators to interact to generate complex timbres and sonic textures. There are 64 user selectable chords.
- Wavefolder - The Shapeshifter also includes analog wave folder circuitry to add analog warmth and metallic rasps to the digital oscillator output. External signals can also be patched in and folded.
- Presets - The module includes a sophisticated preset mode for storing up to 100 panel presets. These presets are not limited to mere passive storage of settings, however. Users can also step through, or sequence, the settings, either in order or randomly in response to pulses input to the external sync input. This gives the user the ability to generate complex sequences of sounds. The preset mode also allows the user to morph between the current panel settings and a preset providing a very powerful real-time performance tool.
- SYNC - Eight Different sync modes: HARD, SOFT, REV, HOLD, BUMP, 2=1, 1=2, 1-SHOT, OFF with the ability to internally sync to a sub oscillator.
- PULSE - User selectable modes for the PULSE output: OR, AND, XOR, GLCH, +OSC1, EOC, +OSC2, -OSC2, PWM, Square and Random.
- and more.....
Cylonix and Intellijel have collaborated to bring you a sophisticated and deeply complex digital wavetable oscillator with a refined FM synthesis engine. At the core of this module is a powerful FPGA board that has been pushed to the absolute max of its capabilities and crammed full of features.
- Width: 26HP
- Depth: 44mm
- 195mA @ 12V 50mA @ -12V
Tax Excluded for International orders. This price does NOT include Tax