- Split-screen display with 15 touch-capacitive knobs that can be tapped once to select and preview a parameter or twice to switch between upper and lower screen values.
- 16×8 step sequencing grid complemented with a 4×8 control grid for Mute, Solo, Variation, Select and Keyboard note input.
- MIDI ins and outs via 3.5mm jacks (MIDI DIN adapter included).
- MicroSD card slot (16GB card included)
- Runs on 5V/1A via USB-C and can be powered from a power bank for getting out and about.
With a workflow that is both inspiring and simple, Polyend Play is far from your average sample-based groovebox. Endless possibilities for your beats are at your fingertips with over 30 sample packs to play with straight out of the box.
Polyend Play takes an open sandbox approach for creating and performing grooves, with the freedom to instantly mix things up with tons of different playback functions.
Flexible sequencing with 8 audio tracks and 8 polyphonic MIDI tracks for controlling your outboard gear – Polyend Play really wants to be at the center of your studio. This is quite possibly the most fun groovebox ever created.
- Height (w/ knobs): 3.3 cm
- Width: 128.2 cm
- Depth: 20.7 cm
- Weight: 1.2 kg
- Stereo Out
- MIDI In / Out
Tax Excluded for International orders. This price does NOT include Tax