- Unique analog two pole circuit with custom optocouplers fed directly in the feedback path.
- Two step controls and individual CV inputs on frequency and resonance for precise sound sculpting.
- Dedicated potentiometer for the total amount of feedback.
- A performance-oriented momentary switch for extra distortion
- Two expressive touch points to make your body interact with the circuit.
- Rhythmically oriented accent CV input.
- Two outputs – a smoother LP and an aggressive notch.
- Works with audio and CV sources.
- Single board design – extremely skiff friendly.
- “Whatever” power connector a.k.a. don’t mind the polarity.
GOBLET - Optocoupler Filther
GOBLET is an analog filter and distortion unit with some added quirks and extra controls.
• To make stuff sound filthy.
• To shape the output of an oscillator.
• To live interact with the sound during a performance.
• To soft sweep the cutoff thanks to the optocouplers logarithmic response.
• Simple waves – make them unrecognizable.
• Complex waves – shape them into something new.
• Percussions – crank the resonance and give an acid twist to a beat.
• No input – play with the feedback and the touch controls.
- Width: 8HP
- Depth: 18mm
- Power: 45mA +12V • 25mA -12V
Tax Excluded for International orders. This price does NOT include Tax